Tommy Bahama’s Famous Piña Colada Cake
When I wrote three cookbooks for the Tommy Bahama company, I was given access to their infamous triple-layer coconut cake with pineapple, rum, and a white chocolate mousse filling. This dessert, featured at their restaurants around the world, is justly renowned, and it makes an impressive ending to a lovely Easter dinner.
Rick will teach you:
- How to make the perfect butter-based Amercian layer cake
- Other options for the pineapple filling in this cake
- A fantastic white chocolate mousse frosting
- Tricks for frosting layer cakes
- THIS IS A DEMONSTRATION CLASS. RECIPES ARE SENT OUT 24 HOURS BEFORE CLASS.