Last-Minute Christmas Cookies Bake Along
Are you running behind in your holiday baking? Don’t worry. Save 2 hours (plus a little prep work the day before) on this Saturday before Christmas and bake along with me to create a big batch of delicious Austro-Hungarian treats–Viennese Vanilla Crescents and Hungarian Fruit Kifli.
In this class, Rick will show you:
• Options for making vanilla sugar
• A wonderful Hungarian sweet and flaky dough
• How to plan for a beautiful and practical cookie tray
• Choosing the best pans for baking cookies
• Best ways to store cookies