The Ultimate Chocolate Layer Cake
From Rick’s Comfort Food book comes a chocolate cake that is truly a masterpiece. Packed with chocolate through and through, these are moist and light cake layers married with a fudgy frosting.
Rick will teach you:
- Techniques for a perfect butter-based cake
- When to use what cocoa powder and why
- Why buttermilk is such a great baking ingredient
- How to properly prepare cake pans (and fast method for lining them)
- The difference between baking powder and baking soda
Enrollment in this class allows subscription to occasional news from coffeeandcake.org. You can unsubscribe at any time.